Today in Cresswell 2 we are going to use Google Earth with the children in Cresswell 2.
A map of our school
The above image was made by taking a screen capture by pressing the Print Screen button on the keyboard (It’s on the right hand side above the arrows) and then pasting the image(Ctrl and V) into Microsoft word.
Later on in class, children will look at the map on our Smartboard and annotate locations using the Smartboard pens.
Children will then be given a A5 laminated copy of the map to use outside.
Everton Nursery School and Family Centre have a selection of resources aimed at both EYFS practioners and parents.
Go to order form.
To discuss any of our products please ring 0151 233 1969 or email Evertonecc@talk21.com
We have 3 DVD’s:
- An overview DVD- Everton Nursery School and Family Centre
- Young Children and their Schema
- Heuristic Play
There are 4 A4 glossy booklets
- Developing Children’s learning outdoors
- Developing Forest Schools
- Outdoor Heuristic Play
- Young Children and their Schemas
2 A5 Booklets for parents and new practioners
- Treasure Baskets and Heuristic Play with objects
- Children and their Schemas
And our wonderful Eco file which documents dozens of activities which will help you build your own EYFS Eco Curriculum.